11.12.2011

The come-back...

The come-back.... OK so you could definitely say that communication on my part has been very erratic. Who'd blame you? You could also say that my marbles need some serious sorting as this started out as a travel-blog while I was in Kenya, but infrastructure, or complete absence of it meant I put the whole project on halt. One short trip back home to Greece and one painstakingly absurdly slow divorce later, I thought I'd give it another shot during my next looooong trip throughout the Indian Subcontinent. But again infrastructure and more so my trusted digital companion going on prolonged strike made me take the Universal hint that this was a trip I needed to do on my own, without an audience. Well, I'm aspiring to write a book on it, but that has to wait for when I get some free time to go through my huge stash of notes. ANYWAY! Let me get to the point here! Which is that, after a lot of thought I have decided to restart my effort to empty my head occasionally online for the purpose of personal relief and possibly for your amusement but also information! You see...I am Greek in origin. Although I have lived away from Greece for some time I keep returning here and like many others I retain a love-hate relationship to my country. It draws me close like a passionate lover and when I spend too much time in it I tend to feel suffocated, gasping for a breath of fresh air. So it's like the tides, I come and I go. Well, since May last I have decided to STAY! Why you ask? Well, suddenly I saw a ray of light, A minuscule possibility of hope coming through the long vent bringing fresh air in the catacomb. I decided to stay and to fight. I don't like this word, it automatically puts you in a battlefield and words like thoughts and feelings count. They have their own energy they emit and transform reality. But in this case fighting is really what it is! Since last May people took to the streets, they took over the squares, they just went out in the open and TALKED, like they had never done before, about their lives, the injustices, about what they feel is wrong in the world. And it wasn't all about money and the economic crisis and the material world. It was and it is becoming a more universal debate.
My blog's mane is Jenny in a Bubble. I believe we all experience life through our own unique channel -we all live in our bubble of perception of reality and all life is, is an interaction of all these bubbles. So I will give you a view of what the world looks like through my bubble -all aspects of it. I aspire to share information, thoughts, sentiments, hopes on life, economy, spirituality, the environment and whatever interacts with my bubble and maybe you can do the same. My hope is that we can all understand each other more and make it easier for us to live together and to progress to a higher level of existence individually and collectively!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn!